Tellus is an investment management company 100% focused on Real Estate assets in Brazil.
The company was founded as SDI Gestão in 2008 by the shareholders of SDI Desenvolvimento Imobiliário, a Real Estate developer that initiated its activities in 1974, and since then has been acting in the main Brazilian markets.
In November 2019 the company changed its name from SDI Gestão to Tellus, reinforcing its independency as an investment manager, while its DNA as a Real Estate developer, backed by a long excellent track record and an extensive relationship network.
Scope of Work
Tellus invests in all phases of the Real Estate value chain – executing both acquisition and development investment strategies. The company focuses on the acquisition and development of Office, Industrial/Logistics and Mixed-Use assets.
- Multidisciplinary team, with experience in sourcing, acquisition, development and management of Real Estate assets;
- Knowledge and agility to select and invest in distinct moments of the market cycle.
- We are committed to the transparency and truthfulness in our relationships;
- We believe in the alignment of interests between stakeholders;
- We invest our own capital in everything we offer to our clients;
- We seek continuous improvement.
To improve, through intelligent solutions, the life of the stakeholders of our investments.
- Fiduciary duty: we constantly put ourselves in the place of our clients, we care for our assets and maximize the value of our business in the long run.
- Ownership: we work hard, always searching for new challenges. We run risks with responsibility and learn from our mistakes.
- No bullshit: we persistently seek solutions for our problems and deliver our promises.
- Sense of urgency: we prioritize what is important, with simplicity and efficiency.
- Teamwork: we collaborate and help each other out when necessary. We seek to continuously develop ourselves, recognizing what we need to improve.